Information concerning personal data processing
INFORMATION CONCERNING PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING FROM 25/05/2018.
In relation to regulations on the protection of personal data, i.e. Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free transfer of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection)-GDPR informs that:
1. Firma Handlowa GLASS sp. z o.o. based in Wasilkow (16-010) Zakladowa 8 Street, NIP: 542-290-16-33, REGON: 052253232, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court in Bialystok, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000222430 is the administrator of your personal data.
2. Personal data provided in the system will be processed by the Administrator for the following purposes:
a) concluding or performing contracts or conducting other business relationships (including processing orders, delivery, payment or in the event of complaints, repairs or warranty claims), or in case of preparing offers and providing replies, determining conditions regulating contractual relations and participating in activities related to the development of products, with our clients, suppliers, service providers and competitors whose representative or employee you are;
b) transferring your personal data within the Company to internal administrative needs (e.g. for accounting purposes);
c) ensuring IT security and IT processes;
d) engaging service providers, in particular internal and external IT service providers supporting our business operations;
e) conducting proceedings in terms of compliance;
f) ensuring the safety of buildings (including video monitoring to the extent which is necessary to protect rooms).
3. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with:
a) art. 6 of the Regulation para. 1 it. b): the need to take action before the conclusion of the contract by the Administrator on your request - in case of the objective set out above in point 2(a);
b) art. 6 of the Regulation para. 1 it. c): fulfillment of the legal obligation binding the Administrator – in case of the objective specified above in item 2 b),e);
c) art. 6 of the Regulation, para. 1 it. f): the interest of the Administrator set by law - in case of the objective specified above in item 2 c), d), f).
4. The period during which personal data will be stored:
a) personal data processed to conclude or perform the contract and fulfill the Administrator's legal obligation will be kept for the duration of the contract and after its expiry for the period necessary to fulfill:
- after-sales customer service (e.g. handling complaints);
- securing or seeking any claims by the Administrator;
- the legal obligation of the Administrator (e.g. resulting from tax or accounting regulations);
b) personal data processed for marketing purposes of Administrator's products or services based on a legal interest will be processed until the party’s objection to do so;
c) personal data processed on the basis of a separate consent will be stored until its withdrawal, while the Administrator will be entitled to process personal data despite the withdrawal of consent, if the processing for this purpose will be entitled to a legal basis other than consent.
5. The recipients of your personal data will only be parties authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions and agreements with subcontractors in order to fulfill the obligations imposed on the Administrator.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, however failure to do so will prevent the execution of the contract or the purchase/sale order.
7. If your data has not been provided to us directly by you, it means that we have obtained it from publicly available sources.
8. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third party or international organizations, excluding situations arising from legal provisions.
9. You have the right to request the access to your data, clarify, delete or limit their processing, complain against data processing, transferring as well as the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was made on the basis of consent given before its withdrawal from the Administrator.
10. You have the right to make a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you decide that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
11. In case of provided personal data processing, there is no automated decision making, including decisions resulting from profiling1.
In matters related to personal data processing, you can contact the Administrator via post onto the following address: Firma Handlowa GLASS sp. z o.o., ul. Zakładowa 8, 16-010 Wasilkow with annotation „Personal data protection” or via mail: email@example.com
1 - Profiling means any form of automated processing of personal data, which involves the use of personal data to assess some of person's personal factors, in particular to analyze or forecast aspects of the work of that individual, its economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, credibility, behavior, location or movement.